SolaNOVA-65 Self-Contained LED Lantern (SolaNOVA-65)
Tideland Signal has combined its proven solar module and battery self-contained package with the rugged and optically superior Nova-65 LED Lantern. This combination provides a low maintenance and longer range signal lantern, called SolaNOVA-65.
The SolaNOVA-65 is capable of ranges in excess of 6Nm covering a variety of fixed applications. In addition, three vertical divergence options of 5°, 10°, 20° and 30° makes it the ideal lantern for fix structure or buoy applications. Revolutionary optics greatly increase efficiency making the SolaNOVA-65 suitable for northern and low solar radiation applications.
• User selectable power setting for visual range.
• Battery test and charge mode selection without opening the lantern housing. (QuickCheck)
• Seasonal shutdown
• Photovoltaic system sized for demanding locations.
• SignalView software to program user options.
• Temperature compensated LED drive circuits ensure uniform brightness with ambient temperature change.
• Availability in all IALA approved colours.
• Constant current power source for maximum LED lifetime.
• Optional GPS synchronisation module. • 256 user selectable flash characters. • Full monitor and control capability.